In this book, nutritional biochemist Dr Libby Weaver explains how a stressful, fast-paced lifestyle can have dangerous effects on all areas of a woman’s health, including:
– Nervous system – how an imbalanced nervous system may be causing you to gain weight and disrupting your sleep
– Adrenal glands – why adrenal fatigue may be making you feel tired but wired
– Reproductive system – how your daily stresses may be affecting your menstrual cycle or fertility
– Digestive system – why stress could be at the heart of your bloating, cravings or unpredictable appetite
– Emotions – how your emotional landscape holds the key to leading a fulfilling life without the need to rush
Inspired by Dr Libby’s clinical experiences and her empathy for women and the many roles they now juggle, this book offers real solutions to restore your health, so that you can stay both productive and healthy.
1st November 2017
About the Author:
Dr. Libby Weaver (Ph.D.) is one of Australasia’s leading nutritional biochemists, an author, a speaker and founder of the plant-based supplement range, Bio Blends.
Armed with an abundance of knowledge, scientific research and a true desire to help people regain their energy and vitality, Dr. Libby empowers and inspires people to take charge of their health and happiness through her books, live events and nutritional support range. Published in 14 countries and having sold over 350,000 books across New Zealand and Australia, she is a 12 times best selling author.
A respected international speaker, she is regularly called on as an authoritative figure in the health and wellness industry and has been featured in numerous media publications including The Times, The Huffington Post, Sydney Morning Herald, the Australian Women’s Weekly and she appears regularly on breakfast radio and television.